Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Difficulty Posting from the Road


I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone know that I am back from my cross country trip and getting back into the groove again. I had traveled to Arkansas to assist my friend, actually the first person I ever read for in public in 1984. At 67 years old, she decided to move to California to work as a traveling nurse. She, being a nurse, came to help me when I first got out of the hospital last year. I was simply being of service to her in return for all she had done for me. It is pretty impressive that at 67, she has had the courage to leave practically everyone, and everything she knows, to begin a new life in California. It was beautiful to be a part of that.

While on the road, I encountered difficulty uploading to my blog. I am not sure why. I am getting things organized to begin blogging again as early as today.

Thanks to everyone who has forwarded my blog to others. I would ask that you continue to circulate my links to anyone you think would find it useful or interesting.

Love and Light,

Terry

No comments: