Friday, December 14, 2007

OnLine Scheduling Up and Running Beautifully

!!!Just a happy note to state that ONLINE SCHEDULING is up and running beautifully. I have received a few notices of some difficulty, and I welcome those who are having trouble to call me at my office, or e-mail me and let me know what problems you are having. I will happily walk you through the process over the phone. I am working to get an instruction sheet printed up as a reference. My intention in moving scheduling online is to make the process even more simple, and add benefits like waitlisting, e-mail confirmations, and reminders. It is an exciting venture moving forward. Please do not hesitate to alert me to any problems you are having. It is the best way for me to be aware of any adjustments that might need to be put in place. Again, I thank all of you for your continued love and support.

Terry

No comments: