Thursday, December 6, 2007

Telephone Issues



This week I made an unfortune discovery. My office telephone operates via Vonage service via the internet at my office. Whenever I am out of the office, my phone is always forwarded directly to my cell phone. However, since the middle of October there have been many intermitent incidents in which telephone messages have been
lost, and or misfiled. I just pulled over 70 messages off the voicemail system this week. Anyone who has been calling requesting service and not received a reply. Please call me again. It is very possible that your messages have been lost electronically. I apologize for the inconvenience. This issue, which has been corrected, has caused me numerous problems, and very low work load. I look forward to being of service.

Love and Light,

Terry

No comments: