Tuesday, July 1, 2008

On-Line Galleria / Invitation for my OWN RADIO SHOW

I have FANTASTIC NEWS! I have been hard at work this week creating an on-line Galleria. I have felt overwhelmingly compelled to get this together and up and running, and as of today, it now is... I am so excited about the prospect of sponsoring my own secure shopping portal on the Web.

The link to my on-line Galleria (NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS) is:

http://www.terryyoder.com/galleria.html
By making purchases at my online Shopping Galleria, I receive an advertising commission, which helps me to support my ongoing ministry. I thank you for your support!

Additionally, no more did I get the word that the link to the Galleria was up live and basically open for business, when my phone rang. On the other end was a woman who introduced herself as a radio producer from Arizona. She has asked me to work with her to produce my OWN Spiritual Talk Show.

I am now reviewing all the information, and my next step is to prepare a six week show outline. We would then begin production of a 13 week pilot series. I am so excited about this opportunity, as this is something I have been working to allow in my life for a long time.

There are production costs involved, but I am confident that if Spirit's intention is for me to host my own radio show, sponsorship and abundance will abound. Maybe I have been so strongly pulled to open the Galleria, to help produce the show. Do know that all purchases are being made with REPUTABLE COMPANIES, and transactions are SECURE. I care about you, and would not put you in any danger whatsoever. I appreciate your support.

I am happy to share my joy with you. I welcome your opinions and suggestions.

Please Note: The Galleria Page is a Rough Draft. It works and is live, but it is the very FIRST website page I ever created on my own. I will be spicing it up and working on its appearance in the weeks to come. My entire website will soon be relaunching with a WHOLE NEW LOOK!!!

Love and Light,

Terry Yoder

No comments: