Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Temporary (San Francisco) Location Change

As of May 1, 2010, I have relocated from my Outer Sunset home office in San Francisco.
I have opted to remain in the bay area, however, not to live right in the city of
San Francisco. Last year was really hard on me at my extremely tiny, over priced, Outer Sunset apartment / home office. I saw the sun possibly six days the entire summer, and this year started with flooding of the space, smell, mold, issues with the landlord regarding upkeep, and my 20 year old cat was let out of the house and was missing for two weeks, which because she was without medication for that period of time has left her blind. All of this was a clear sign to me that it was time to go! I have gone! I am delighted and happy in my new space in a much better bay area climate and surrounded by nature. I feel so very blessed to have such a lovely home.

The move has left me temporarily without office space in the city of San Francisco. I am trying
desperately to find the right space to move my practice to, and have some leads that I am hopeful will lead to a positive connection and safe place to see my clients. I AM STILL SEEING CLIENTS in SAN FRANCISCO!!! Cafe Flore, has been so very gracious in blessing me with space to do my readings. Cafe Flore is conveniently located in the Castro, my original San Francisco neighborhood, at the corner of Market and Noe Streets. My readings at Cafe Flore have been tremendously powerful and I am getting amazing reports back from everyone to that effect. However, some people are expressing concern about my doing readings at a cafe. Some feel it to be unprofessional, some feel it inappropriate, some feel to self conscious to be seen having a reading in a public venue. Please do know that I am stepping up efforts to find the
perfect spot for my practice in San Francisco. Please note that I have located a fine spot within Cafe Flore for privacy, and that my readings being conducted there are being conducted with the same level of love, light, and professionalism, and clear connection to spirit as ever before. I am seeking new space. If you have suggestions I'd love to hear them. My San Francisco practice, and my San Francisco clients are extremely important to me. Please be patient and understanding during this time of transition. This is TEMPORARY. Please note:
Readings are available in person at the Cafe Flore, at The Mystic Dream in Walnut Creek, CA, or via phone, or live web chat using a web cam. If you have never had a reading via phone or web
cam, I encourage you to give it a try. I assure you it is the same professional quality as readings in person. If you know of a space, or have ideas and suggestions. Please, I would love to hear them.

Love and Light,

Terry

No comments: